The importance of the role of magnesium on the body was recently officially recognised.
- helps reduce fatigue;
- plays a role in several reactions of the body such as electrolytic balance, metabolism, normal the nervous system, protein synthesis, cellular division;
- helps maintain strong healthy bones and teeth;
- promotes healthy muscle and psychological functions.
Vitamin B6 supports the role of magnesium in reducing occasional fatigue, ensuring an active metabolism, an efficient nervous system.
It also plays other roles:
- contributes to the metabolism of proteins and glycogen;
- plays a role in the creation of red blood cells and boosts the immune system.
Magnemar force 3 is aimed at people who do sports or anyone on a low-calorie diet.
Magnemar force 3, a complete formula.
510 mg magnesium of marine origin whose 300 mg magnesium (magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate, sulfate magnesium, magnesium chloride, 80% RI), 120 mg taurine, 2 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride, 142.9% RI).