Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories were founded in 1933 by Rodolphe Henri Trenker with the aim of producing and distributing high quality pharmaceutical products, food supplements and medical devices. Since the beginning they have remained independent of any group.
Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories give health professionals and patients top priority by working daily to try to improve everybody’s health and quality of life. This family business develops, produces, controls and markets innovative medication and food supplements which comply with the strictest European production regulations.
Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories’ aim is to become an international pioneer in the constant development of innovative high quality solutions for the benefit of patients and health professionals.
Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories are present at every stage of production. Production, the departments of quality control and quality assurance meet the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards applicable to the pharmaceutical industry.