Cartilage is a flexible and elastic connective tissue in the joints. Its special mechanical properties absorb shocks while ensuring proper joint function.
Over time, cartilage wear can lead to joint problems and a feeling of discomfort in the joints.
Supplementation with glucosamine and chondroitin may improve joint mobility2-3.
Biocondil contains glucosamine and chondroitin. These are two of the main structural proteins found in abundance in cartilage, joints and tendons.
Biocondil is composed of D-glucosamine hydrochloride, a very pure (> 99%) and very stable product. It contains no added salt (NaCl or KCl) and has the advantage of a high glucosamine content.
The Trenker plus
Biocondil is highly dosed and contains the most concentrated source of glucosamine (1250 mg glucosamine) combined with chondroitin.
Composition per dose* (2 tablets or 1 sachet)
- 1500 mg D-glucosamine HCl (1250 mg glucosamine)
- 1200 mg chondroitin sulphate
- 40 mg vitamin C (50% RI)
* Maximum recommended daily dose.
- Tablets: Daily intake: 2 tablets to be taken together with a glass of water, preferably with the main meal.
- Sachets: Daily intake: 1 sachet. Dissolve the contents of one sachet in a glass of water (or orange juice or milk, ...).
Food Supplement • Tablets: NUT/AS 21/22 - Sachets: NUT/AS 21/14
FOOD SUPPLEMENT - Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure normal cartilage function
2Clegg D.O. et al, - GAIT - 2006
3Hochberg MC. et al, - MOVES - 2015