The anti-hair loss1 product specially designed for men !
Hair loss is a natural process, and it is often hereditary in men. Also known as androgenetic alopecia (male or female pattern baldness), it is generally caused by testosterone, but can also be explained by other causes, such as a poor diet, stress, or other external factors. This hair loss can be slowed by taking food supplements as long as these contain the right combination of ingredients.
Venus Hair Fern (from the Latin Adiantum capillus-veneris) helps to slow hair loss1 .
Alline proMEN contains Keramax® keratin, a Venus Hair Fern extract and a combination of eleven vitamins and two minerals – a wide range of ingredients for preventing hair loss1.
The Trenker plus
In addition to containing a very wide range of ingredients for preventing hair loss and bioavailability of 95%2 , Alline proMEN has been clinically proven to be effective3:
- 100% of men experience less hair loss.
- 100% of men have glossier hair.
- 92% of men have stronger hair.
- No side effects.
Composition for each dose* (1 tablet) :
- Patented Keratin (Keramax®): 500 mg
- Venus Hair Fern extract: 150 mg
- Minerals: 100% RI
- Iron: 14 mg (iron gluconate)
- Zinc: 10 mg (zinc gluconate)
- ß-carotene: 4.8 mg
- Vit. B1: 1.1 mg (thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vit. B2: 1.4 mg (riboflavin)
- Vit. B3: 16 mg (nicotinamide)
- Vit. B5: 6 mg (D-calcium pantothenate)
- Vit. B6: 1.4 mg (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vit. B8: 50 µg (D-biotin)
- Vit. B9: 200 µg (folic acid)
- Vit. B12: 2.5 µg (cyanocobalamin)
- Vit. C: 80 mg (sodium L-ascorbate)
- Vit. E: 12 mg (D-α-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate)
* Maximum recommended daily dose.
1 tablet per day to be taken with a glass of water, with a meal.
Food supplement • NUT/PL/AS 21/57
Find more information on Alline proMEN here.
FOOD SUPPLEMENT - Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. In general, pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking supplements. Vitamin supplements for infants (0-1 year) and young children (1-3 years) should be subject to medical supervision. Any additional intake, without the supervision of a health professional, presents health risks to these groups. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of anticoagulants or diabetes medication.
1Adiantum capillus-veneris helps to slow down hair loss.
2In vitro efficacy study. Evaluation of the bioavailability activity of a dietary supplement. University of Pavia (2010).
3Nobile V, Cestone E, Roveda G, Pisati M, Michelotti A, Dossena M. Double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled assessment of the efficacy of a food supplement in reducing hair loss in male subjects. J Cosmo Trichol. 7(2021):171-178.