Beauty & radiance of the skin -
The skin is the most visible part of the body. It is composed of the epidermis (keratinocytes), the dermis (collagen) and the hypodermis (tissue rich in fat and blood vessels).
The skin plays several important roles due to its function as a cutaneous barrier. It provides protection against external assaults such as pollution, microbes, shocks and UV rays.
Beyond these protective functions, the skin's beauty is very important to all of us. The expression "feeling good in your own skin" says as much.
Alline Proderm contains specific active ingredients that are important to skin beauty:
- CynaPlus® keratin is obtained thanks to a patented manufacturing process that guarantees an almost complete bioavailability of 95%1.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural and essential component of the skin.
- An exclusive complex of ceramides (the main component of the stratum corneum of the epidermis) and digalactosyl diglycerides (DGDG), registered under the name ceramosides®.
- Vitamin C2, which is involved in the formation of collagen and protecting cells against oxidative stress.
The Trenker plus
The effectiveness of Alline Proderm on the skin has been
demonstrated by a scientific study3:
- 75% of women observe a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- 79% of women see an improvement in the skin's hydration.
- 88% of women notice a softening of the skin.
Composition per dose* (2 capsules)
- Patented keratin (CynaPlus®): 500 mg
- Hyaluronic acid: 200 mg
- Vitamin C (100% RI): 80 mg
- Ceramosides®: 30 mg
* Maximum recommended daily dose.
2 capsules per day to be taken with a glass of water.
Food supplement • NUT/AS 21/37
Find more information on Alline proderm here.
FOOD SUPPLEMENT - Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1In vitro efficacy study. Evaluation of the bioavailability activity of a food supplement. University of Pavia (2010).
2Vitamin C contributes:
- to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal skin function.
- to protecting the cells from oxidative stress. Environmental pollution and solar radiation are the main causes of this oxidative stress.
3Placebo-controlled randomised trial aimed at evaluating the effect of Cynatine HNS Plus supplementation on skin, University
of Pavia (2012).