Who are we?
Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories is an innovative and recognised leader in the fields of hair and joint care. The company develops drugs, food supplements and medical devices of high added value.
From the initial drawing board right through to the finished product packaging, Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories has centralised all of the manufacturing steps for its products at its new plant in Nivelles, Belgium. This new production site was built to meet the strictest European manufacturing standards.
This 100% Belgian family business, with a hundred or so passionate employees, has remained independent of any group since it was founded in 1933 and is now developing its activities internationally.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will take on the position of Communications Team Leader and will be responsible for the Communications department of our company, which currently comprises one person, our Digital & Content Officer. The Communications Team Leader will be an integral part of the Marketing Department, with its dynamic and growing team. Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Communications Team Leader will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the company's internal and external communication strategies. He or she will also be the company's spokesperson for all external communication.
In this role, he or she will therefore mainly be in charge of the following:
- Creating communication strategies and plans (online & offline) for our various products and for the Trenker brand in collaboration with media agencies and the marketing team;
- Establishing and analysing the results of communication campaigns in collaboration with media agencies, the Digital & Content Officer and Product Managers;
- Ensuring the monitoring and updating of online communication tools (social networks, websites, marketing platform, etc.) in collaboration with the Digital & Content Officer;
- Systematically producing, analysing and adapting communication materials (various contents, magazine advertisements, video/photo shoots and interviews, etc.);
- Organising events inside and outside the company (Family Day, Company Open Day, etc.)
- Managing the communication budget allocated to his/her area of responsibility and supervising the Digital & Content Officer;
- Acting as the contact person for press agencies (press conferences, press releases, etc.).
- Managing and optimising the internal communication tools (intranet, screens, newsletters, etc.).
We are therefore looking for a candidate who:
- Is passionate about internal and external communication
- Holds a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications/Marketing
- Is trilingual (French, Dutch and English)
… and who possesses the following:
- More than 5 years' experience in a similar position
- Mastery of social networks and web 2.0 tools (SEA, Native ads, Displays, etc.)
- Knowledge of platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp and CMS (Wordpress) Knowledge of Adobe software (Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe Première Pro, Illustrator), which will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SEO writing techniques and inbound marketing principles
- Good writing and summarising skills
- An independent, organised and proactive approach
- Impeccable spelling skills
We also need ideal candidate to:
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills; have the ability to multi-task while respecting deadlines;
- Take initiative and act proactively, with enthusiasm and creativity;
- Know how to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally.
We believe we owe our growth to the fact that we attract the best profiles. And in doing so, we offer the chosen candidate an exceptional package:
- A creative role as part of a young and motivated team.
- An easily accessible, spacious work place, with a view of the company’s green surroundings. But teleworking several days a week is definitely also an option!
- A modern and dynamic working environment within an SME.
- (Not a massive organisational structure, no slow decision-making, no dependence on distant and impersonal parent companies, but rather a professional, solid, systematic and dynamic structure)
- Internal and external communication challenges within a rapidly growing SME.
- A unique and attractive remuneration package: well-thought-out benefits, tailored to your needs and your added value.
In a nutshell
- A permanent, full-time job
- A competitive package
- Frequent teleworking and flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- A computer
- A company car
- And much more to discover and experience once you join us...
By sending an application for this vacancy, regardless of the channel or means used, the candidate implicitly gives his or her consent to the processing of all the personal information that he or she shares with us. This information will only be used within the company, in Belgium, for a maximum of 3 years (in case of non-recruitment).
…Rest assured that we comply with all the applicable GDPR regulations.
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and cover letter straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Communications Team Leader’.