Our company :
As an innovative and recognised company, Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories develops medicine, food supplements, and medical devices of high added value.
From the initial drawing board right through to the finished product packaging, Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories has centralised all the manufacturing steps for its products at its facilities in Nivelles, Belgium.
This 100% Belgian family business, with a hundred or so employees, has remained independent of any group since it was founded in 1933 and is now developing its activities internationally.
What are we looking for?
At the moment, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager. The person selected will form a new unit under the direct oversight of the Director of Operations. In close collaboration with their manager, they will take charge of projects that mainly concern the new developments in the Trenker range.
In this role, you will therefore mainly be in charge of the following:
- Planning the implementation of projects approved by the company’s Management Board and monitoring this planning;
- Coordinating all the aspects necessary for the accomplishment of projects in collaboration with all the company’s departments (production, technical, regulatory affairs, etc.);
- Identifying and handling obstacles that arise in a project’s running;
- Monitoring the completion of the various deliverables specific to each project;
- Drafting or helping draft research projects or follow-up reports;
- Feeding into the existing reporting tools and adapting them to project development;
- Regularly reporting on project progress.
You will also be involved in…
- The Business Development unit that prepares projects to be submitted to the Management Board for approval;
- Meetings with external service providers taking part in development projects;
- The subsidies and intellectual protection aspects of projects;
- Operations department team meetings that concern the work process and the introduction of new techniques in order to constantly be up to date with changes in the company’s capacities;
- Comprehensive training in the field covering the company’s main business lines.
For this, we are looking for a person with the following personality:
- Sociable, frank, and dynamic, you are able to dispel the tensions that typically arise on large cross-departmental projects;
- A born communicator, you are also diplomatic, persuasive, and can gain support;
- You clearly have a team mindset and are willing to take things in hand when necessary; respect for others and the work accomplished is a cardinal value for you.
- You have an analytical mind that is able to summarise a complex situation in a short list of bullet points;
- You are independent and able to organise yourself alone as well as escalate the issues that require it appropriately;
- Resourceful and creative, you think quickly, far ahead, and out of the box when necessary;
- You have an interest in technical subjects and IT;
- You are curious and thorough.
In terms of education and skills, this role requires:
- A Master’s in Life Sciences (or equivalent experience);
- Experience in project management is required and proficiency in MS-Project (or any other equivalent solution) is an asset;
- A first successful experience in the pharmaceutical, food, medical, or technical sector is an asset;
- Overall, you are at ease with IT tools and proficiency in the Office suite is essential;
- A professional knowledge of French (office language) is required and candidates with a good level of English will be prioritized. Any other European language is, of-course, an asset.
- A modern and dynamic working environment within a growing SME;
- An extremely stimulating role whose bounds are only set by your own limits;
- An easily accessible, spacious workplace;
- An attractive and increasing pay package;
- A fixed-term contract of six months that will be followed by a permanent contract.
Candidates are informed that personal data communicated at the time of their application to this job offer will only be processed within the company and in Belgium, whatever the channel or mean used. In the legitimate interest of Les Laboratoires Pharmaceutiques Trenker and the candidate, the personal information will be kept for a period of 3 years (in case of non-recruitment).
These can be sent starting today to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘Project Manager 2021’.