As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to develop, Trenker Pharmaceutical Laboratories are concerned about the well-being and health of their employees, customers and healthcare professionals.
What measures have been implemented within our company?
- The visits of our sales representatives to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and hairdressers are cancelled. This measure is undertaken to ensure everyone's safety and to allow healthcare professionals to focus on their patients.
- Internally, the activity of the site is maintained but homeworking is privileged during the next three weeks. Nonessential meetings are canceled.
- The hygiene measures, already implemented within the production of our food supplements and our medicines, are strengthened.
What are our tips to protect yourself from COVID-19?
These are known measures but it is necessary to repeat them to guarantee the safety of all:
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Take your temperature regularly and call your doctor if you are in doubt.
- Use disposable tissues.
- Keep a distance of one meter from the others (no hug, no handshake).
- Air out your living spaces.
- Disinfect your environment daily.
- Change your clothes regularly.
- Wash your clothes at 60 ° as much as possible.
We would like to send our greatest support to healthcare professionals and the various people affected by this phenomenon.
We thank you in advance for the trust you place in our communications and our laboratories.